[ugrads] Math Lessons

Xiaofan Li lix at iit.edu
Sun May 11 07:56:03 CDT 2014

Hi all,
   several students told me that this is a fraud. Please do not contact Mr.
Colvin.

It is common fraud type called "*fake-check-scams*"..
*http://www.fraud.org/scams/general-fraud/fake-check-scams
<http://www.fraud.org/scams/general-fraud/fake-check-scams>*..

   Sorry about this.

Best,
Xiaofan

Professor, Director of Graduate Studies
Tel:  (312) 567-5340      Office: E1 Building Room 117C
Fax: (312) 567-3135      10 W 32nd St
mypages.iit.edu/~lix        Chicago, IL 60616