[ugrads] Chicago Area SIAM Student Conference (CASSC) - Call for Abstract Submissions

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Mar 12 20:19:11 CDT 2014

Dear Students,

We invite you to participate in the annual *Chicago Area SIAM Student
Conference  (CASSC)* hosted at Northwestern University, Evanston, IL
on *Saturday,
April 5th, 2014*.

We are pleased to announce that *registration is free*, and *lunch will be
provided*. Along with plenary speakers in applied math and computational
research, we will be featuring talks from graduate students and
accomplished undergraduate students.

Please join us at the end of the day for a reception and opportunity to
network with fellow students and speakers.

To register follow this
link<https://docs.google.com/a/u.northwestern.edu/forms/d/1k5fWqYeHuPVwQBoEgfyCYS2Ip9zce9I89W2bprHqET8/viewform>
.

**** The deadline for abstract submissions is extended until March 21st ****

Details of the conference can be found here <http://cassc.northwestern.edu/>
.

Also attached is a pdf flyer for the conference.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on April 5th!

Best,

CASSC Organizing Committee