[ugrads] 2014 - Chicago Area SIAM Student Conference (CASSC)

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Mar 3 14:08:44 CST 2014

We invite you to participate in the annual *Chicago Area SIAM Student
Conference (CASSC)* hosted at Northwestern University, Evanston, IL on
*Saturday,
April 5th, 2014*.

We are pleased to announce that *registration is free*, and *lunch will be
provided*. Along with plenary speakers in applied math and computational
research, we will be featuring talks and posters from graduate students and
accomplished undergraduate students.

Please join us at the end of the day for a reception and opportunity to
network with fellow students and speakers.

To register follow this
link<https://docs.google.com/a/u.northwestern.edu/forms/d/1k5fWqYeHuPVwQBoEgfyCYS2Ip9zce9I89W2bprHqET8/viewform>
.

Details of the conference can be found here <http://cassc.northwestern.edu/>
.

Thank you, and we look forward to seeing you on April 5th!

Best,

CASSC Organizing Committee