[ugrads] FW: 2014 Wells Fargo Securities Sophomore Diversity Summit

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Mon Jan 13 22:29:05 CST 2014

Hi,

                Here’s an opportunity sent to me by one of our former
students. It’s open to all interested sophomore parties, inclusive of
underrepresented college sophomores (African American, Hispanic/ Latino
American, LGBT, and women).

Note that the application deadline is January 20, 2014.

                Best wishes,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu

Hi Professor Fasshauer,

I wanted to forward you this interesting three day opportunity offered to
college undergraduate minorities by Wells Fargo Securities. It’s a good way
to network and explore careers in finance. Feel free to forward it to
anyone who may be interested.

Best,

Rodrigo