[ugrads] Fwd: Shots Fired Near Farr Hall

Robert Ellis rellis at math.iit.edu
Mon Jan 13 16:42:27 CST 2014

It was confirmed to me by an IIT security officer that recently shots were
fired in the vicinity of 33rd and Michigan.  The note below advises to
avoid the area, which is east/southeast of MTCC on 33rd at the edge of
campus.  Chatter I heard on the security officer's radio (4:38pm) said that
IIT security is supporting CPD by helping secure the area.

-Robert Ellis