[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Mathematica Crash Course

John Erickson john.erickson at iit.edu
Tue Feb 25 10:08:03 CST 2014

Hi Math Club Members,

For those of you are interested, I have received confirmation on a room and
time to hold a  Mathematica "crash course" for my students. Priority
seating will be given to them, but, if there is any room left, you are
welcome to attend.

The spatial and temporal coordinates are as follows:

Thursday, February 27, 2014

12:45 PM - 3:15 PM Mathematica Crash Course  E1 244

Once again, this is really intended for people who wish to learn to use
Mathematica more effectively.  It will therefore be rapid, intense and not
for the "faint of heart". You will be expected to bring your own laptop
with a working copy of Mathematica on it. The Mathematica software is
available from your portal under the OTS tab,  training and support to the
right side of the page. Installing the software is simple, but you will
need to fill in a webpage where you supply your IIT email address in order
to activate software. We won't be dealing with this minutae at the
workshop.

Perhaps I'll see you Thursday!

Professor Erickson

ps- Sorry, but, due to the nature of the event, and the limited amount of
time, pizza will not be provided.

--

John Erickson, Ph.D.

Senior Lecturer