[ugrads] New Officers of IIT SIAM Student Chapter

Xuan Zhou xuanjzhou at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 21:29:16 CDT 2014

Dear all,

Please join me in welcoming our new officers of IIT SIAM Student Chapter:

President: Lluis Antoni Jimenez Rugama, lluisantoni at gmail.com
Vice president: Hannah Albert, hsjalbert at gmail.com
Secretary: Manpreet Singh, msingh22 at hawk.iit.edu
Treasurer: Shibi Feng, sfeng10 at hawk.iit.edu

In today's meeting we have covered many topics on the operations of the
chapter such as HawkLink, SIAM membership management, budget proposal and
event planning. A lot of information and many useful documents have been
shared in a Google Drive folder. Attached is a summary of today's meeting
prepared by Manpreet. Barrett, Joe, Tao, and I are here to help the new
officers up to speed.

Best Regards,
Xuan Zhou