[ugrads] coding internship for this summer

John Erickson john.erickson at iit.edu
Tue Apr 22 11:21:34 CDT 2014

Hi math club members and math undergrads and grads,

If you are interested in an internship working on computer code with an
applied math component in the western suburbs send me your resume in a pdf
ASAP! Knowledge of no one particular language is required, as several will
be utilized, but you should be a good programmer at some language. You
should also have strong applied math knowledge.

I will then forward your resume to my contact. This is time sensitive so
don't delay.

Professor Erickson

--

John Erickson, Ph.D.