[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Fwd: Conference in May - invitation and call for student involvement!

John Erickson john.erickson at iit.edu
Thu Apr 10 08:34:44 CDT 2014

Hi Math Club Members,

Apologies for cross postings. Professor Petrovic wants you to all be aware
of an algebraic statistics conference being hosted here at IIT in May. See
the message below and in particular note that at the bottom volunteers are
being solicited for help with making the conference a success. Your
volunteer efforts will be credited so that you may at it to your resume/CV.

Professor Erickson