[ugrads] Opportunity for PhD study in Switzerland

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Thu Oct 17 18:53:58 CDT 2013

Hi,

	I received an email from a friend at the University of Lugano,
Switzerland.

He's looking for someone with good math skills (mainly numerical
analysis/computational math) and basic programming skills. He has funding
for a project on
"Generalized barycentric coordinates", but expects the student will have
flexibility to work on other projects as well.

If you're interested, please contact me as soon as possible. I will then try
to get more detailed information.

	Best wishes,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A
email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu