[ugrads] IIT SIAM Student Chapter Upcoming Events

Xuan Zhou xzhou23 at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Oct 16 21:22:50 CDT 2013

 Dear All,

IIT-SIAM has some exciting events coming up and we wanted to invite you to
participate. Our next two event are listed below. Looking forward to seeing
you there!

Math Talk & Tea (LaTex):
TALK: IIT-SIAM Chapter President, Xuan Zhou will be giving an introductory
talk on LaTex.
TEA: As usual the event is casual, everyone is invited to attend, and
refreshments will be served.