[ugrads] IIT SIAM Student Chapter Upcoming Events

Xuan Zhou xuanjzhou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 16 21:18:17 CDT 2013

Dear All,

IIT-SIAM has some exciting events coming up and we wanted to invite you to
participate. Our next two event are listed below. Looking forward to seeing
you there!

*Math Talk & Tea (LaTex)**:*
TALK: IIT-SIAM Chapter President, Xuan Zhou will be giving an introductory
talk on LaTex.
TEA: As usual the event is casual, everyone is invited to attend, and
refreshments will be served.