[ugrads] Actuarial Jobs and Internships

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Fri Oct 11 01:59:57 CDT 2013

Dear students and colleagues,

If you are, or know anyone who is, interested in an Actuarial career,
please get in touch with Jeff Holman, a former student from IIT. Here is
what he is looking for (a quote from his email):

*>>>
Since 2009, I have been working as an actuarial analyst.  First for Milliman
and now for Celtic Insurance, both located in Chicago.  I am writing because
we are looking for interns and full-time entry level candidates with a
strong background in mathematics.  Do you know of any individuals graduating
in December who will be looking for work full-time?  We are also looking for
part-time interns during the spring semester and full-time summer interns.
*>>>

His contact information is
Jeff Holman
Program Manager, Actuarial
Celtic Insurance Company
312.332.8569 (direct)
x48569
Email: Jeffrey Holman <JHolman at celtic-net.com>

Feel free to share this with any one else at IIT who might be interested.

best wishes,
Hemanshu

Hemanshu Kaul
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
http://www.math.iit.edu/~kaul/