[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Presenting... the new Math Club

Math Club mathclub at iit.edu
Tue Nov 19 10:30:28 CST 2013

Hello Everyone,

On behalf of the new IIT Math Club executive board, I'd like to welcome you
to the newly renovated Math Club. We're looking to maintain a healthy,
steady level of participation, and are eager for you to join us in our
activities.

This upcoming Thursday, November 21st, we will have our first general
meeting. Some of the things we wish to go over include:

(1) next semester's schedule
(2) ZomeTools activities
(3) Secretary elections
(4) members' interests in math club, and what they want to get out of the
experience
(5) Pizza

So, please join us this Thursday at 12:45 pm. We will meet at the lobby of
E1, and then go from there.

Should you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me at
bassil.alcheikh at gmail.com.

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Best,

Bassil