[ugrads] [grads] IIT SIAM Student Chapter: Panel Discussion

Xuan Zhou xzhou23 at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Nov 5 09:45:26 CST 2013

Dear all,

Here is an update. The room for the panel discussion is E1 103. I will be
collecting questions you may have on all aspects about graduate studies
including but not limited to internships, summer research, course
selection, qualifying examinations and comprehensive examinations.

If you have any questions in mind, do not hesitate to email me at:
xzhou23 at hawk.iit.edu

Regards,
Xuan Zhou
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter

On Mon, Nov 4, 2013 at 10:08 AM, Joseph Kupiec <jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu> wrote:

> Greetings everyone. The IIT-SIAM Chapter is hosting a panel discussion on
> how to make the most of your graduate studies. Topics include: looking into
> internships early, looking for summer research, preparing for qualifying
> examinations, etc. Food will be served.
>
> Our three panelists are:
>
>    - Dr. Xiaofan Li, Professor in the Department of Applied Mathematics,
>    Director of Graduate Studies
>    - Dr. Igor Cialenco, Associate Professor, who is in charge of the
>    qualifying examinations in the Department of Applied Mathematics
>    - Xuan Zhou, PhD candidate, President of IIT SIAM Student Chapter
>
> When: 4:40-5:40pm, Nov 7th
> Where: E1 Room (TBA)
>
> Thank you,
> The IIT-SIAM<https://sites.google.com/a/hawk.iit.edu/iit-siam/board-members>
>  Team

Best Regards,

Xuan Zhou
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Mathematics, Illinois Institute of
Technology
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter