[ugrads] MATH 486 this spring

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Mon Nov 4 21:27:45 CST 2013

Dear All,

                MATH 486 (Mathematical Modeling) next semester will be
taught by Prof. Kaul and he will be making some changes to the standard
syllabus. In particular, we will be able to waive the MATH 461 prerequisite.

If you are interested in taking this course (and have not taken MATH 461),
please contact Prof. Kaul so that he can determine if you have the required
background knowledge. If so, I will be able to permit you into the course.

                Best wishes,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu