[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Volunteers needed at IIT Build-it Competition on April 6th

Larco, Luis A. llarco at iit.edu
Sat Mar 30 23:36:41 CDT 2013

Dear Math Club members,

The Tau Beta Pi National Engineering Honor Society, in conjunction with the Armour College of Engineering, will be hosting the first-ever IIT Build-it Competition: An Impromptu Design Competition (http://www.iit.edu/~tbp/build-it/) on Saturday, April 6th from 8:00am to 3:00pm. We will be needing about 20-25 volunteers to proctor the competition, help with the morning registration, guide the students to their assigned building/rooms/dining hall, etc. There will be two orientation sessions for volunteers:

- Thursday, April 4th at 1:00pm @ TBD
- Thursday, April 4th at 5:00pm @ TBD

The information sessions will not take longer than 30 minutes. However, they are mandatory if you are planning on volunteering at the competition.

If you are interested in volunteering at this event, please fill out this form online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dDdkQnlSZ3JRLUgtZTRJQjM0Yjlnanc6MQ

Thank you,
Luis

---
Luis Angelo Larco
Electrical and Computer Engineering '14
President of IIT Math Club
Illinois Institute of Technology
c: (786) 357-1591
e: llarco at iit.edu
w: www.luislarco.com

"The engineer has been, and is, a maker of history."
Build those dreams, create that future we'll all live for!