[ugrads] Advising for Fall classes

Greg Fasshauer fasshauer at iit.edu
Mon Mar 25 19:51:28 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

                The fall course schedule went online today, and tiered
registration will begin on Friday, April 5.

Please note that I will be out of town organizing a conference from April
6-April 11. During that time I will also have limited email access. I
therefore suggest that you get your fall scheduled planned and approved by
April 5. Otherwise, it is likely that you will have to wait for my approval
until late on April 11.

As always, we can discuss your schedules via email or in person.

            Best wishes,

Office: Engineering 1, Room 208A

email: fasshauer at iit.edu or fass at math.iit.edu