[ugrads] Menger Day and IIT Poster Competitions

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at iit.edu
Mon Mar 25 01:54:58 CDT 2013

Dear Students,

I wanted to remind you that the deadline for confirming your participation
in the poster competition is approaching fast. Please reply to this email
to confirm your participation.

For more details, see the previous email below

Hemanshu

Hemanshu Kaul
Associate Professor of Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology
http://www.math.iit.edu/~kaul/