[ugrads] Fwd: Actuarial Exams study group

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Tue Mar 5 21:53:41 CST 2013

Dear All,

To help candidates better prepare for the actuarial exams, our study group shall begin from this Friday. We would provide study materials for all 5 ASA exams.

Our preliminary schedule for study group is on every Friday, 2:00PM-4:00PM at E1 Room 112. If you are willing to participant, please reply with your name to Xiaodong Zhang <xzhan118 at hawk.iit.edu>. If you have a schedule conflict, please inform us your preferred time.  There is no mandatory attendance for study group, but we do hope everyone come as frequent as possible, one purpose of study group is force you spend time on preparing exams instead of being lazy.

We welcome everyone to come no matter you are about to take the coming exams or those who would like to learn more things to make him/herself more competitive.

Good Luck.

Sincerely,
Actuarial Science Club

Email: hickernell at iit.edu, Web: www.iit.edu/~hickernell
Office Phone: 1 312 567 8983,  Office Fax: 1 312 567 3135