[ugrads] Fwd: Submissions for Undergraduate Research Journal at IIT

Myrna Walker mwalke13 at iit.edu
Mon Mar 4 10:31:07 CST 2013

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angela Uoo Blackwell <ablackw1 at hawk.iit.edu>
Date: Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 9:50 AM
Subject: Submissions for Undergraduate Research Journal at IIT

 *Good day! My name is Angela Uoo Blackwell and I am a member of the
Undergraduate Research Journal at IIT (URJiit). URJiit seeks to promote and
reward research through all disciplines at IIT through publication and
discussion. We are seeking submissions for our next publication and would
greatly appreciate if you could forward along the below message to the
undergraduate students in your department. If you have any questions or
comments, please feel free to contact me.*
*
*
*The Undergraduate Research Journal at IIT (URJiit) seeks to encourage and
reward research across all undergraduate disciplines at IIT, providing a
forum for discussion and exploration of student research projects designed
to cultivate intellectual curiosity.

We are seeking submissions for our next publication in forms of scholarly
articles, literature reviews, research experience, photo/poster essays,
IPRO submissions, and more.  To see more information about the requirements
of submissions, please visit http://urjiit.wordpress.com/submit/.  To be
consider for the upcoming issue, please submit articles to
urjiit at iit.eduby March
25.*

Angela Uoo Blackwell
B.S. in Applied Mathematics Candidate
Illinois Institute of Technology
M: 312 532 9370 | theplumppenguin.blogspot.com