[ugrads] new IIT graduate program

Charles Tier ctier at iit.edu
Mon Jan 28 13:26:02 CST 2013

Dear Undergraduates,

I would like to bring to your attention a new graduate program in the
Applied Mathematics department at IIT.   I have attached a flyer describing
the program and a brief description below:

The Master of Applied Mathematics is a new, non-thesis professional
master's program that provides graduates with mathematics training for
technology-based jobs in business, industry, or government. Graduates
develop state-of-the-art skills in modeling, analysis, and computation
needed to solve real-world problems. The program requires students to
learn writing and communication skills along with teamwork and project
management skills.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

--
Charles Tier