[ugrads] Math 400 (Real Analysis) - Summer 2013

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Jan 23 15:40:06 CST 2013

Greetings Fellow AMAT Students.

     I spoke with Prof. Fasshauer earlier today regarding the availability
of Math 400 as a 2013 summer school class. He stated that if enough
interest is shown by students, then IIT will try to make the class
available for the 2013 summer. If you are considering taking Math 400
during the summer, please reply to this email so I can give him an official
tally of interested students. Thank You.

--

Regards,
*