[ugrads] Fwd: Nutrition Courses offered in Spring

Fred Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Thu Jan 10 21:19:02 CST 2013

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Renee McBrien <mcbrienr at iit.edu>
Date: Thu, Jan 10, 2013 at 6:37 PM
Subject: Nutrition Courses offered in Spring

 Hi Everyone, ****

** **

Just a reminder that we are offering the FST/FPE 201 Nutrition and Wellness
and FST/FPE 501 Nutrition, Metabolism and Health courses this semester.
Please see the attached flyers for the Nutrition Courses that are offered
this Spring semester.

Also, please see (below) some of the great comments from  students who have
already taken the 201 course this past fall semester. (Comments were taken
from student evaluations)****

** **

“This is a good introductory course”****

** **

“Great  overview of the health and wellness.  “Good intro class.” ****

** **

“I've learned so much critical information in this course. It literally
changed my life. I think more people should take it since it is applicable
to everyone's life directly and can help prepare you for the future”

“The projects were very helpful and doing them taught me a lot about
myself, my eating habits and thinking critically about nutrition in
general. I almost wish I had pursued nutrition instead of computer
information systems, and hope to have the opportunity to assist the
professors in their research next semester”          ****

                        ** **

“Very useful, good range of material, I think anyone would benefit from
taking this class”****

** **

** **

If you have any questions, please contact me at 708.563.8271. ****

** **

Best regards,****

** **

Renee ****

** **

Email: hickernell at iit.edu, Web: www.iit.edu/~hickernell
Office Phone: 1 312 567 8983,  Office Fax: 1 312 567 3135