[ugrads] FW: IPRO SURVEY

Gladys Collins collinsg at iit.edu
Thu Feb 14 14:12:36 CST 2013

*From:* Nabiha Khan [mailto:nabiha.khan14 at gmail.com]
*Sent:* Thursday, February 14, 2013 2:02 PM
*To:* Gladys Collins
*Subject:* IPRO SURVEY

Hey Mathmaticians!

So we have an IPRO survey that we would like all undergraduates to take
because we are trying to create a lab space here at IIT... Its called the
FlexLab. Its kind of like the CrabLab, but we are trying to mold it to the
interests of the undergraduate students. That is why I am asking if you
could please send out this email to all the Undergraduates that you can
send this out to... The link to the survey I have attached below....
Thanks!!!! Im asking you because I am trying to reach different majors...
and you're Mathematics, so yeah....

Thanks Again,

Nabiha Khan

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ipro334