[ugrads] {Disarmed} IIT SIAM Student Chapter - Visit to Argonne National Laboratory

jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Feb 12 12:12:37 CST 2013

If you have trouble viewing or submitting this form, you can fill it out
online:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHg3ZnM5ZTk1UHl6Vmt3V0Z3SnBsQmc6MQ

IIT SIAM Student Chapter - Visit to Argonne National Laboratory

Greetings Students and Faculty. Our SIAM Chapter will be sponsoring a trip
to Argonne National Laboratory this semester. As of now, the date is
tentatively set for mid-March. We will let you know once a definite
date/time is set. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the
form below. **Per ANL's request, all fields are required**

Are you interested in taking a tour of Argonne National Laboratory? *

Please Enter Your Full Name * Example: Joseph Kupiec

Please enter your IIT email address * Example: abcdef at hawk.iit.edu

Citizenship (If not a permanent US Resident) * Example: Canada

Academic Level *