[ugrads] IIT Weekly Math Competition

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Fri Feb 8 18:10:22 CST 2013

Greetings Students,

     We would like to remind you that the IIT SIAM Student Chapter and
Dept. of Applied Mathematics offers a weekly math competition. The
weekly problem
is an intra-campus mathematical competition open to all undergraduate
students at IIT. Every Friday at 3pm, a new problem is posted at: IIT
Weekly Math
Problem <http://math.iit.edu/~weeklyproblem/>. The first student who
submits the correct solution is the winner, and receives a monetary prize!
You can send your solutions to: weeklyproblem at math.iit.edu. Please spread
the word about this contest to all your IIT undergraduate friends. We look
forward to your active participation and wish you good luck!

     Sincerely,
          IIT SIAM Student Chapter Officers