[ugrads] Fwd: NCUWM and IMMERSE 2014 | University of Nebraska-Lincoln

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Aug 19 15:20:59 CDT 2013

Dear undergraduate female students, please see the email below about these great opportunities.  If one of you would be willing to act as the point person to find out who else would like to go, the department will entertain a request for financial assistance.

Dear colleagues, please encourage your students who might benefit to go.

hickernell at iit.edu, www.iit.edu/~hickernell