[ugrads] SAMSI's Undergraduate Workshop - October 24-25, 2013

Michael Pelsmajer pelsmajer at iit.edu
Sun Aug 11 11:05:28 CDT 2013

Sorry for sending you this again, but I just added a bunch of new applied
math majors to this mailing list.

By the way, if you need help with anything having to do with emails ending
in math.iit.edu, like ugrads at math.iit.edu and mathclub-members at math.iit.edu,
I'm the person to talk to.

Best wishes,
Michael J. Pelsmajer