[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Volunteer at the IIT HS Mathematics Competition 2013

Larco, Luis A. llarco at iit.edu
Tue Apr 16 14:53:10 CDT 2013

Dear Math Club members,

The IIT Math Club, in conjunction with the Office of Student Access, Success, and Diversity Initiatives, will be hosting the second annual IIT High School Mathematics Competition (https://sites.google.com/a/hawk.iit.edu/iit-high-school-mathematics-competition/) on Saturday, April 20th from 8:00am to 4:00pm.

We will be needing about 20-25 volunteers to proctor the competition, help with the morning registration, guide the students to their assigned building/rooms/dining hall, etc. There will be two orientation sessions for volunteers:

- Thursday, April 18th at 4:30pm @ E1 room TBD
- Friday, April 19th at 1:00pm @ E1 room TBD

The information sessions will not take longer than 20 minutes. However, they are mandatory if you are planning on volunteering at the competition.

To volunteer, please fill out the following form: https://docs.google.com/a/hawk.iit.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dGRLOVRtU0dZNEFURjFtZEVYbEdaX0E6MQ#gid=0

Feel free to email me if you have any questions!

Thank you,
Luis

---
Luis Angelo Larco
Electrical and Computer Engineering '14
President of IIT Math Club
Illinois Institute of Technology
c: (786) 357-1591
e: llarco at iit.edu
w: www.luislarco.com

"The engineer has been, and is, a maker of history."
Build those dreams, create that future we'll all live for!