[ugrads] Fwd: URJiit Announcement

Myrna Walker mwalke13 at iit.edu
Wed Sep 26 15:15:57 CDT 2012

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Angela Uoo Blackwell <ablackw1 at hawk.iit.edu>
Date: Wed, Sep 26, 2012 at 1:34 PM
Subject: URJiit Announcement
To: mwalke13 at iit.edu

Ms. Myrna Walker,

Good day!  My name is Angela Uoo Blackwell and I am student and part of the
editorial board for the Undergraduate Research Journal at IIT (URJiit).
 The journal promotes undergraduate research and hopes to highlight this at
IIT.  We are currently looking for abstracts and articles for the Fall 2012
issue and we ask, if possible, if you could send an e-mail to all applied
mathematics undergraduates.  Below is the e-mail and thank you for your
time!

*The Undergraduate Research Journal at IIT (URJiit) is now accepting
abstracts and articles for the Fall 2012 issue. We want to initiate a
productive relationship with undergraduates producing original work and
interested in submitting a full article to be published in the journal
later this year. All submissions will be reviewed by our editing staff and
peer reviewers (all majors represented), and feedback will be provided.
>From the point of initial contact, the editing staff will continue to work
with the prospective authors to foster as many full article submissions as
possible.*

*
*

*Abstracts/ articles submitted before our early deadline on Tuesday,
October 9th will be considered for publication in our first full-length
issue this November. Guidelines for submissions and general information can
be found at www.urjiit.wordpress.com. Submissions and other
questions/comments can be emailed to urjiit at iit.edu**.*

Angela Uoo Blackwell