[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Application for executive board

IIT Math Club mathclub at iit.edu
Wed Sep 5 20:26:52 CDT 2012

Dear Math Club members,

As I mentioned on the last meeting, we have the following positions available in the executive board:

Treasurer
Secretary
Webmaster
Activities Director (main person to organize events, including meetings, talks, barbecues, competitions, etc.)

If you are interested in running for an office position, please reply to this email with the office position you would like to run for, a small paragraph indicating why you are interested in that position, and any other additional information that might support your application for office position (for example, other office positions you have had in the past, etc.).

You must reply to this email by this Friday, September 7th at 11:59pm.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Luis

---