[ugrads] IIT SIAM Student Chapter - General Body Meeting - Nov.15th

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Wed Nov 14 14:34:27 CST 2012

Greetings Students and Faculty.

     The IIT SIAM Student Chapter invites you to attend our Fall 2012
general body meeting. The event will be held tomorrow, Nov. 15th, at the
BOG from 5:30pm-7:30pm. We will announce several events that will occur
next semester and listen to any suggestions that you may have. This is a
great opportunity to network with faculty members and fellow students.
There will be food, drinks and bowling! We look forward to seeing you there.

     Regards,
          Xuan Zhou
          *President - IIT SIAM Student Chapter*