[ugrads] IIT SIAM Math Tea ~ Wed. Mar.29th

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Mar 27 00:47:16 CDT 2012

Greetings Students and Faculty,

     We hope that everyone had a safe and enjoyable Spring Break. Our next
Math Tea will take place this Wednesday, March 29th in E1-112. The event
begins at 4:35pm and will last approximately one hour. Food and beverages
will be provided courtesy of SIAM and IIT. If you plan on attending, we ask
that you please RSVP via the form below.

     IIT SIAM Student Chapter Math Tea ~ Wed. Mar.29th ~
RSVP<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dHpucVd1b18tQUdQcGszaEpIdTI5S1E6MQ>

Thank You for your time. We hope to see you there!

     Sincerely,
          IIT SIAM Student Chapter Officers