[ugrads] IIT SIAM Student Chapter Math Tea ~ Wed. March 14th ~ E1-112 ~ 5:15pm-6:15pm

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Mar 12 19:10:06 CDT 2012

Greetings Students and Faculty. The IIT SIAM Student Chapter's next Math
Tea is scheduled for this Wednesday, March 14th in E1-112. The event begins
at 5:15pm, and will last approximately one hour. Food and beverages are
provided courtesy of SIAM and IIT. Feel free to stop by and bring a friend.
If you plan on attending, we ask that you please take a minute to RSVP via
the form below.

IIT SIAM Math Tea ~ Marth 14th ~
RSVP<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dFFxWVF6WXpXWTAzRXZhODFHOUV0Z1E6MQ>

Thank you for your time. We look forward to seeing you there!

--

Sincerely,

     IIT SIAM Student Chapter Officers