[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Need volunteers - IIT High School Mathematics Competition 2012

Larco, Luis A. llarco at iit.edu
Mon Mar 5 02:24:28 CST 2012

Dear Math Club members,

As you already know, we will be hosting the first-ever IIT High School Mathematics Competition on March 17, 2012 from 8:00am to 4:00pm. We will be needing about 30-40 volunteers to proctor the exams, help with the morning registration, guide the students to their assigned building/rooms, etc.

There will be two orientation for volunteers (you will be required to attend one of them):

- Wednesday, March 14 at 1:50pm in Engineering 1 102
- Friday, March 16 at 3:00pm (room TBA)

To register as a volunteer, you must first log in to your Hawk Google Apps account (log in to the myIIT portal and click on Google Apps for Students to open your IIT email), and then click on this link: https://docs.google.com/a/hawk.iit.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dG81QmVpUThsVXlla2FteVhjeGduWmc6MQ

For more information about the competition, visit https://sites.google.com/a/hawk.iit.edu/iit-high-school-mathematics-competition/

Thank you,

Luis

---
Luis Angelo Larco
Electrical and Computer Engineering '14
President of IIT Math Club
Illinois Institute of Technology
c: (786) 357-1591
e: llarco at iit.edu
w: www.luislarco.com

"The engineer has been, and is, a maker of history."
Build those dreams, create that future we'll all live for!