[ugrads] Math club meeting scheduling, officer election, summer research applications
rellis at math.iit.edu
Fri Jan 27 10:01:45 CST 2012
Dear Math Club members and Applied Math undergrads,
Meeting Scheduling Poll: http://www.doodle.com/3xm7c8nvtc3nbhmr
If you are not on the mathclub-members mailing list, this may be the last
message you will get for the semester. Sign up (or unsubscribe) here:
If you are willing to serve as an officer of the math club, I invite you to
stop by to discuss what that means. You also must either attend the first
meeting (to be scheduled) or submit your name for candidacy to me
beforehand. A new slate of officers will be elected.
- There will be an initial math club meeting hopefully Fri 2/3 or Mon
2/6 to elect officers and discuss summer research applications and career
- After that there will be regular meetings, which may or may not be on
the same day of the week.
- Please respond to the poll for the entire semester---saying "Yes" to
Wednesday means your Wednesdays are usually free the entire semester.
- Click Yes if it is a good day, Maybe if it is acceptable but not
great, and No if you can't make it during this day. All times are during
the lunch hour.
Please forward this message to anyone you know who may be interested in the
Math Club but is neither on the mathclub mailing list nor the math ugrad
Poll closes MONDAY 1/30 at 2pm!
E1 105C, IL Inst. Tech.
Chicago, IL 60616
(312) 567-5336 --- rellis at math.iit.edu
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the ugrads