[ugrads] Fwd: Nebraska - Summer Research Program

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Thu Jan 19 15:28:52 CST 2012

There is also a lot of information and relavant links for summer REUs at
http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/research/student/summer.shtml

Students interested in doing research in Math should start looking at the
list of opportunities soon, as most of the deadlines for applications are
in the middle of February.

If you are not sure about what an REU is all about, talk your math
teachers.

Good luck,
Hemanshu

Hemanshu Kaul
Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/faculty/kaul_hemanshu.shtml