[ugrads] Fwd: Nebraska - Summer Research Program

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Thu Jan 19 15:18:43 CST 2012

Dear undergrads,

If you are in your second or third year here, you should be thinking about the possibility of summer research.  Talk to your profs.  There are a lot of opportunities.  You may also wish to look at a collection of sites at

http://math.iit.edu/~openscholar/meshfree/content/scholarships-fellowships-internships-employment-and-conferences