[ugrads] IIT Weekly Math Problem Competition

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Feb 21 14:56:13 CST 2012

Greetings Students,

     We would like to remind you that the IIT SIAM Student Chapter and
Dept. of Applied Mathematics offers a weekly math competition. The weekly
problem is an intra-campus mathematical competition open to all
undergraduate students at IIT. Every Friday at 3pm, a    new problem is
posted at: IIT Weekly Math Problem <http://math.iit.edu/~weeklyproblem/>.
The first student who submits the correct solution is the winner, and
receives $15.00! You can send your solutions to:
weeklyproblem at math.iit.edu. Please
spread the word about this contest to all your IIT undergraduate friends.
We are looking forward to your active participation and wish you good luck!

     Sincerely,
          IIT SIAM Student Chapter Officers