[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] Next Meeting on 02/22

Larco, Luis A. llarco at iit.edu
Mon Feb 20 16:28:50 CST 2012

Dear Math club members,

The Math club will be meeting on Wednesday, February 22nd at 10:50pm in E1 102. We will briefly discuss about the IIT High School Mathematics Competition at the beginning and we will select a small group to design the exams with me and Dr. Ellis. After that, Bruce Mueller from the CMC will be giving us a presentation on 30-second elevator speech/working a career fair.

See you on Wednesday,

Luis

---
Luis Angelo Larco
Electrical and Computer Engineering
Illinois Institute of Technology
c: (786) 357-1591
e: llarco at iit.edu
w: www.luislarco.com

"The engineer has been, and is, a maker of history."
Build those dreams, create that future we'll all live for!