[ugrads] Fwd: IIT Spring Career Fair

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Feb 20 10:00:08 CST 2012

Dear students,

I would encourage you to dress up, polish your resumes, and visit the career fair.  Even if you are not looking for a job or internship yet, you should become familiar with the companies who want to hire applied mathematicians.  Also, the CMC has a way of identifying companies that match your field of study.  Please contact them for more information.