[ugrads] IIT SIAM Student Chapter Math Tea

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Tue Feb 14 14:29:03 CST 2012

Greetings IIT Students and Faculty. The IIT SIAM Student Chapter will be
holding its first Math Tea of 2012 this Thursday, February 16th. The event
will take place in E1-112. It begins at 4:40pm, and will last approximately
forty minutes. Our Math Tea events provide a great atmosphere for meeting
fellow undergraduate AMAT students, AMAT PhD candidates, and faculty within
the Math Department. In order to plan accordingly, we ask that you please
RSVP via the form below if you plan on attending. We look forward to seeing
you there!

IIT SIAM Math Tea - Feb.16th -
RSVP<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dDlpaHFGeGs0ZG51TFpfVWdQTUU3NGc6MQ>

Sincerely,