[ugrads] MAA MathFest 2012 - Deadlines Approaching - Read More! (fwd)

Hemanshu Kaul kaul at math.iit.edu
Thu Apr 26 15:32:10 CDT 2012

Hello all,

The deadlines for the Annual meeting of the MAA is approaching fast. There
are sessions for graduate and undergraduate students to present their
research. See below for details.

Hemanshu
Hemanshu Kaul
Assistant Professor of Applied Mathematics
Illinois Institute of Technology, Chicago
http://www.iit.edu/csl/am/faculty/kaul_hemanshu.shtml