[ugrads] [Mathclub-members] IIT Math BBQ ~ Tuesday, April 24th ~ 12:30pm ~ Adjacent to tennis courts

jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Sun Apr 22 00:23:40 CDT 2012

Greetings Everyone. The IIT Math Club and SIAM Student Chapter in
association with the Math Department will hold a BBQ on Tuesday, April 24th
@ 12:30pm for all AMAT students (ugrad & grad) and Faculty. (Located next
to the tennis courts) If you plan on attending the Math BBQ, please fill
out all the questions below. If you have any questions, email:
jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu ** You are no longer required to log in to
my.iit.edu** **Please make sure to enter your email address correctly**
***IF YOU ALREADY FILLED OUT THE FORM, PLEASE DISREGARD THIS EMAIL!***

I've invited you to fill out the form IIT Math BBQ ~ Tuesday, April 24th ~
12:30pm. To fill it out, visit:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?formkey=dExHOUNjaGdFQS1MeHVTOFEzZFVYMGc6MQ