[ugrads] Actuarial Club meeting this Friday

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Wed Apr 18 12:37:24 CDT 2012

Hello, everybody:

    Actuarial Science Club is about to set up the new committee for the fall, 2012. The committee is consist of president, vice president, treasure and secretary. we might add some more positions if needed.   It is a good opportunity for you to challenge yourself  and make progress out of study because we will have a lot of opportunities to make presentation, host meetings and making contact with people working in the industry.  If you are willing to take a positive part in the club or share your suggestions for the future, you are free to attend our club meeting held on Friday from 2:30PM-3:30PM. The meeting place shall be at E1, 112. If the room is lack of capacity, we will move to a bigger classroom somewhere in E1.

    Free refreshments will be offered.

    If you are interested in the meeting, please reply before Thursday night to actuarial.iit at gmail.com!

    Regards,
    Actuarial Science Club