[ugrads] Career Seminar talk - Apr 19th 4:30pm E1-106

Xuan Zhou xzhou23 at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Apr 16 18:21:09 CDT 2012

Dear all,

We are glad to have Dr. Hong Zhang from Argonne National Laboratory to us a
career seminar talk on Apr 19 4:30pm at E1-106. Her topic is "Advanced
Scientific Computing". She will introduce the basic concepts and
applications of advanced scientific computing and her own career paths
along it. This talk is tutorial and not a research seminar. If you have
particular questions regarding this topic, feel free to send them to me.
Drink and refreshments will be served on IIT SIAM Student Chapter. All are
welcome.

--
Best Regards,

Xuan Zhou
Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Applied Mathematics, Illinois Institute of
Technology
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter