[ugrads] Career Seminar talk

Xuan Zhou xzhou23 at hawk.iit.edu
Fri Apr 13 10:14:59 CDT 2012

Dear all,

We are glad to have Dr. Hong Zhang from Argonne National Laboratory to us a
career seminar talk on Apr 19 4:30pm. (Location TBA) Her topic is "Advanced
Scientific Computing". She will introduce the basic concepts and
applications of advanced scientific computing and her own paths along it.
This talk is tutorial and not a research seminar. If you have particular
questions regarding this topic, feel free to send them to me. Drink and
refreshments will be served on IIT SIAM Student Chapter. All are welcome.

--
Best Regards,

Xuan Zhou
President, IIT SIAM Student Chapter