[ugrads] IIT SIAM Math Tea ~ Thursday April 12th ~ E1-112 ~ 4:30-5:30pm

Joseph Kupiec jkupiec at hawk.iit.edu
Mon Apr 9 22:50:05 CDT 2012

Greetings Students and Faculty,

     The Math Department has a colloquium scheduled for this Wednesday. In
order to avoid a scheduling conflict, we moved this week's Math Tea to
Thursday, April 12th in E1-112. The event will begin at 4:30pm, and will
last approximately one hour. As always, food and beverages will be provided
courtesy of SIAM and IIT. Feel free to stop by and bring a friend. We look
forward to seeing you there!

     Sincerely,

         IIT SIAM Student Chapter Officers