[ugrads] Fwd: {Disarmed} SACNAS: Travel Scholarships for Math Students

Fred J. Hickernell hickernell at iit.edu
Mon Apr 9 20:34:13 CDT 2012

Dear Students,

As an addendum to my previous announcement, Dan Eckhardt clarified that

SACNAS actually isn't limited to Chicano and Native American students. It's open to all students but most especially those from underrepresented groups. At the last conference I attended they had people from backgrounds.

Thanks, Dan.